Members of the National Executive met in Dublin on Saturday to plan the Annual Conference which will take place in Johnstown Estate Hotel, Enfield, Co. Meath on Saturday 7th October.
There will be keynote speakers and a selection of workshops for:
- Leaving Certificate Accounting
- Leaving Certificate Business
- Leaving Certificate Economics
- Junior Cycle Business Studies
- Using AI for teaching and assessing Business subjects
- TY Business modules
- Strategies for teaching Business subjects
Further details will be available following the next meeting of the National Executive which will take place on Saturday 9th September. Tickets will go on sale the week commencing September 11th. Keep an eye on our social media in early September for more information.
Don’t forget to save the date!