Update from Bank of Ireland!
Here’s some GREAT NEWS that’s sure to put a Spring in your step post Mid Term Break!
Official registration for the Bank of Ireland money Smarts QUIZ Challenge 2023 is now OPEN!
If you haven’t already, go to boi.com/moneysmarts and click on Register Now to officially secure your spot for this super popular, Award Winning* financially literacy quiz, where a team from one school will be crowned Money Smarts Quiz Challenge Champions and will win €25,000 for their school!
Did you get your Money Smarts Pack?
We posted a detailed Money Smarts pack to your school a few weeks back. Its full of lots more colourful information on the Money Smarts Challenge 2023, including sample quiz questions and more. With secondary schools all across Ireland receiving a pack, hundreds of teams of students are already registered and spaces are filling up FAST!
Don’t miss out!
- Three live Quarter Final events will be held in Dublin’s RDS on the 18th, 19th and 20th of April.
- Each school can enter a maximum of five teams of four students.
- Each day-long event will be hosted by James Patrice and will include a full interactive agenda focused on Financial Literacy, Wellbeing and Key Life skills with talks from special guests and industry experts.
- The ten highest scoring teams from each Quarter Final event will go on to compete in the virtual Semi Final later in April.
- Four schools will then go head-to-head in the Grand Final in Dublin in May.
Remember! One school will be crowned Money Smarts Quiz Challenge Champions 2023 and win €25,000 for their school!
Secure your spot! Go to boi.com/moneysmarts and click on Register Now!
*APMC Awards 2021
Competitions are not an activity registered by the Central Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland is registered by the Central Bank of Ireland.